Active Transmission – More Than a Gearbox
The International CTI Symposium and its flanking specialist exhibition is THE international industry event in Europe for people seeking latest information on developments in automotive transmissions and drives for passenger cars and commercial vehicles!
HERE you meet the experts from Europe, America and Asia!
- Extensive OEM reports
- Special sessions 2013: CVT, Commercial Vehicles, Functional Safety
- Delegates from over 20 countries
- 1,800 participants in USA, China & Europe in 2013
- Most international* industry meeting in Europe
(* over 35% participants from non-German speaking countries)
CTI Mag – The Automotive TM, HEV & EV Drives magazine by CTI
Download the first issue of the CTI Mag for free!
The magazine covers topics such as
- The Opportunity of Advance Automatic Transmission in China
- The All-Wheel-Drive Powertrain of the New Compact Vehicles of Mercedes-Benz
- ISO 26262 Process Certification
and many more fields and aspects of automotive drive technologies.
You are also welcome to contribute to the magazine. For more information please contact Mr. Michael Follmann: Email, Phone: +49 211 9686 3729.
Review Symposium 2013
Speakers group photo of the 12th International CTI Symposium & Exhibition
Key speakers and panelists of the Symposium 2013
Dr Carsten Breitfeld | BMW AG
Dr Herbert Demel
Dr Ulrich Eichhorn | Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA)
Dr Robert Fischer | AVL List GmbH
Jean-Marc Gales | CLEPA
Jörg Grotendorst | Siemens AG
Takashi Hata | Jatco Ltd.
Bernd Heid | McKinsey & Company, Inc.
Mihir Kotecha | GETRAG Corporate Group
Max Nakagawa | Denso International Europe
Arnold Paluch | Adam Opel AG
Coen Rooijmans | Bosch Transmission Technology B.V.
Prof. Dr Dirk Uwe Sauer | RWTH Aachen
Ulrich Schwarz | Denso International Europe
Stay up to date